Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm a wanderer... Samurai X

I've been trying to beat it into my brain, working it over time, trying to see as to which Hollywood actor would best portray Kenshin Himura in a live action Movie!. I'd say any dude from Japan would be perfect. Come on honestly, I would love to see a live action movie, this isn't like other japanese anime, it's not like dragon ballz where you would need CGI for Mr.POPO and spirtit bombs, this is a anime about actual people. All you need are some kimono's and swords! That would be the best, if they actually made a live action Kenshin movie! I would be the first one in line to see it. Well that is it for my first Kenshin blog, next time I will discuss how Kenshin Came to bE!... hopefully... I'll have some readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rurouni Kenshin is the best anime series Mr. Nobuhiro Watsuki ever created! This show deserves a movie!